Update: 25 June 2014
Meriam Ibrahim, whose death sentence for apostasy was quashed on Monday 23 June, has been released from police custody on bail, along with the rest of her family. The police have charged Mrs Ibrahim with forgery and provision of false information. Read our full press release here. Please continue to pray urgently for the whole family.
Please pray for the family using the prayer points below:
- Thank God that Meriam and the family have been released on bail;
- Prayer for Meriam, her family and her lawyers as they wait to hear what will happen regarding the charges of forgery and providing false information.
- Pray that all charges against Meriam and Daniel would be dropped immediately;
- Pray that the family would be allowed to leave the country safely and unhindered;
- Pray for the emotional, physical and spiritual well-being of the family.