Careers at CSW
Salary: £26,000 - £29,000 p.a. depending on experience
Contract: Full time, permanent
Location: New Malden, Surrey
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced events professional to lead on the execution of all CSW events, as well as CSW’s presence at other special events and public engagement opportunities, to support the delivery of communications, campaigns and fundraising objectives.
- Planning, execution and delivery of CSW events, as well as CSW’s presence at other special events and public engagement opportunities.
- To plan, design, organise and oversee all event tasks, delivering projects within budget and timeframe.
- Look for ways to engage with new supporters, churches and groups through events/opportunities.
- Think creatively and use innovation to maximise CSW’s presence at events and build long-term supporter/donor loyalty.
- Plan and agree overall content, emphasis, focus, and design of events in conjunction with relevant stakeholders (e.g. Advocacy Officers).
A committed Christian with a good degree and a passion for justice, you will have a proven track record in planning, organising and executing events, ideally within a charity or Christian context. You will have excellent organisational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects, and excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrable exhibition/event management experience, ideally in the charity or Christian sectors.
- Proven track record in project management, with the experience and ability to manage projects from conception to delivery.
- Demonstrable and dependable multi-tasking organisational ability.
- Ability to work under pressure, and to defined deadlines, and calm under pressure.
We offer, 25 days annual leave, your birthday off, pension with 6% employer contribution, season ticket loan, free eye tests and discounted gym membership.
Please download an application form and applicant’s e-pack. Send completed application forms by email to Jane Bave, Head of People and Culture firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also email Jane Bave if you require further information.
This post falls within the definition of an Occupational Requirement as per the Equality Act 2010.
CSW is a human rights organisation specialising in freedom of religion or belief, and as Christians we stand with everyone facing injustice because of their religion or belief.
General Data Protection Regulation
CSW takes seriously the storing of personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulation. Your application and any information you provide will be stored securely either on paper records or a computer system and then destroyed in line with the data protection laws.
#2 CSW manifesto
We believe no one should suffer discrimination, harassment or persecution because of their beliefs