Equip your church to seek justice
In the face of rising restrictions on religious freedom around the world, we want your church to live out God’s call for us to seek justice on behalf of those facing oppression or persecution.
We want to help you help your church grow in its practical understanding and application of “doing justice”. (Micah 6:8)
Are you a church leader?
- We want to help you disciple your church - Book one of our enthusiastic, knowledgeable speakers to inspire, inform and equip your church...
- Turn your prayers into practical action - Ask your church to take our Retune campaign action to challenge voices of religious hatred.
- Stand up and speak out - Find someone to be a CSW Ambassador. Ambassadors are CSW’s hands, feet and voice in the local church and with our help, they can make sure issues of religious freedom are included in all areas of your church life.
Are you a house group leader?
- Bring light into darkness - write to Christians and others in prison because of their faith. Use our Connect & Encourage address book to hold a group letter-writing session.
- Be campaigners! Use our Retune videos, resources and actions to encourage your group to take practical action to speak up for those who cannot speak up for themselves.
Are you a student pastor?
- Show your students what it means to follow Jesus’ teachings to seek freedom for the oppressed and stand with those who suffer - We would love to help you grow bold, justice-loving disciples of Christ!
Are you a prayer coordinator or intercessor?
- CSW needs those who love to pray! Join 2,500 Christians around the world who currently receive our weekly prayer emails to get the latest information and prayer needs from around the world.
- Read our ‘Latest’ section for in-depth news and analysis, if you want to provide more detailed prayer needs.
Never before has there been such a critical time for the Church to rise up and support those who are suffering for choosing and practise a faith. This is your chance to stand with us.
#2 CSW manifesto
We believe no one should suffer discrimination, harassment or persecution because of their beliefs