Careers at CSW
Join CSW for a career with purpose and use your skills to tackle injustice.
You'll join a passionate and committed team who champion the right to freedom of religion or belief and advocate for all those who face injustice because of their religious beliefs.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
Digital Communications Lead
- Salary: £28,000 - £30,300 p.a. depending on experience
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Location: South-west London, UK and remote-working. (Currently full-time remote working due to pandemic restrictions.)
- Closing date: noon on Wednesday 28 April 2021
- Role outline: see below for an overview of the role.
- Application details: application pack, application form and diversity monitoring form
We offer your birthday off, pension with 6% employer contribution, season ticket loan, free eye tests and discounted gym membership.
Please email completed forms to Jane Bave, Head of People and Culture at email@example.com
These posts fall within the definition of an Occupational Requirement as per the Equality Act 2010.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital communications professional to join CSW’s Communications Team at critical time in our growth and development. You’ll play a key role in helping to expand our international reach through a website redevelopment project and providing global digital communications support to affiliate offices.
You’ll deliver an exciting programme of communications through appropriate digital channels to increase awareness, brand reach and growth in support engagement.
Key Responsibilities (full responsibilities listed in the application pack):
- Develop and implement a digital engagement strategy across all of our digital content and channels.
- Project manage the redevelopment of the CSW website, to provide a platform that works for our affiliate offices globally, working with the Head of Communications to develop new areas of the CSW website.
- Development and delivery of social media strategy, to grow CSW’s social media networks and audiences, and daily management of social media communications, building relationships with existing and potential supporters and donors online.
- Project manage email communications programme, including weekly prayer email, campaigns, fundraising, monthly e-news, and events and other email communications as needed.
A committed Christian with a good degree and a passion for justice, you will have a proven track record in digital communications, ideally within a charity or Christian context. You’ll have a demonstrable interest in digital communications, and a commitment to continual learning and development of digital techniques and practices, with proven technical ability and aptitude to learn new processes quickly. You are keen communicator with the ability to create digital content which is compelling, persuasive and engaging.
Essential Criteria (full criteria listed in the application pack):
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering successful digital communications across a range of channels.
- Experience of managing a website using a content management system.
- Experience of using social media technologies, apps, and third-party scheduling tools.
- Experience using Adobe Creative, or similar for image and video editing and content creation.
- Awareness of digital best practice, including data protection and accessibility.
- Proven experience of project management, delivering projects within budget and on time.
Closing date for full applications: Noon on Wednesday 28 April 2021.
General Data Protection Regulation
CSW takes seriously the storing of personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulation. Your application and any information you provide will be stored securely either on paper records or a computer system and then destroyed in line with the data protection laws.
Sign up for updates on the work of CSW
#2 CSW manifesto
We believe no one should suffer discrimination, harassment or persecution because of their beliefs