Careers at CSW
Join CSW for a career with purpose. You'll be part of a global team determined to tackle injustice and make religious freedom a reality.
We are currently recruiting for the following role:
Major Donor Manager
- Salary: £33,000 – 38,000 p.a dependent on experience.
- Contract: Full time, Permanent
- Location: South-west London, UK / some remote working
- Visa requirements – Must have the right to work in the UK
This is an exciting opportunity for a major donor fundraiser to join CSW, to develop our strategy for high-network individuals and grow our income from major donors through relationship building and excellent stewardship.
Key Responsibilities (a full list of responsibilities is listed in the Application Pack)
- Develop a Major Donor strategy that delivers agreed income goals and leads to increased and multi-year financial commitments from Major Donors
- Develop individual cultivation plans for Major Donors in current pool
- Research and write funding proposals and cases for support and adapt as needed
- Produce and send regular letters and reports demonstrating the impact of gifts
You are an excellent communicator, self-motivated and passionate about enabling donors to channel their wealth to meet the greatest needs. You have strong inter-personal skills which you are able to use to build internal and external relationships. You are able to inspire people to make a difference through their giving and you are just as passionate about communicating the impact of their gift. You are proactive and willing to work well with others to achieve targets.You are inspired by CSW’s mission and eager to play your part, through this role, in ensuring freedom of religion and belief for all.
Essential Criteria (a full list of essential criteria is listed in the Application Pack)
- A minimum of two years’ major donor fundraising experience for a charity
- Proven track record of securing five-figure gifts from major donors
- Experience of providing excellent stewardship to major donors
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal and written English
- Writing compelling funding applications/ proposals that match donors’ interests with CSW’s mission and activities.
Closing date for full applications: Noon Monday 16 May 2022.
Interviews: Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview on Thursday 26 May 2022. The interviews will take place online.
Please download an applicant’s e-pack, application form and diversity monitoring form. Email completed application and diversity monitoring forms to Jane Bave, Head of People and Culture . If you require any further information, please also email Jane Bave.
The roles advertised fall within the definition of an Occupational Requirement as per the Equality Act 2010.
General Data Protection Regulation
CSW takes seriously the storing of personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulation. Your application and any information you provide will be stored securely either on paper records or a computer system and then destroyed in line with the data protection law.
There are lots of other ways to get involved in our work. Find out about volunteering opportunities at csw.org.uk/volunteer
Sign up for updates on the work of CSW
#2 CSW manifesto
We believe no one should suffer discrimination, harassment or persecution because of their beliefs