Become a Partner Church
Our approach to partnership
Every church is different and we’ll do all we can to help your church engage with this issue in the way that is most helpful for you. For instance, now that online prayer meetings are more common, some churches invite us to share updates that way.
The best partnerships are based on strong relationships – where individuals at CSW and at your church connect meaningfully. When communication is good, everything else will flow from that. That’s why our Ambassador programme is so important.
We make things easy by resourcing you with what you need. We provide practical help and training to encourage your church in prayer, campaigning and giving.
How your church can help
We know that each church is unique and has different needs, and different ways in which it can contribute.
As a CSW partner we would like you to:
- Pray for CSW and for those suffering for their faith. Include those suffering for their faith in your prayer meetings or Sunday service. We will send you regular prayer points to help you do this.
- Dedicate one Sunday a year to those persecuted for their faith. We will provide you with all the resources you need to lead this service.
- Commit to supporting CSW’s work with a monthly, quarterly or annual gift. Through your giving, you will help us to advocate at the highest level, and ensure the stories of those suffering for their faith are heard by those with the power to bring about real change.
Your church might also want to:
- Choose someone to be a CSW Ambassador.
- Campaign with us. Encourage members of your church to make a stand for justice by signing our petitions, and joining our protests and prayer vigils.
- Write letters to those suffering for their faith. Provide much-needed encouragement to those in prison or facing other injustices for their faith.
As your partner in this work, CSW will:
- Send your church regular updates with news about how your support is transforming lives.
- Provide resources to help you pray, campaign, fundraise and send personal messages to people suffering for their faith.
- Invite you to protests, prayer vigils and occasional confidential briefings.
Find out more
We’d love to explore what becoming a CSW partner would mean for your church and answer any questions you may have. To find out more, fill out the form below or give us a call on 020 8329 0010
Sign up for updates on the work of CSW
#2 CSW manifesto
We believe no one should suffer discrimination, harassment or persecution because of their beliefs